What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly overcast, 86% humidity, 10 mph wind from the SW and a beautiful 72F with a low expected tonight in the lower 40's.

Wonderful St. Augustine Winter day.:)

Oh my god, I was not prepared for how cold it is outside!!!! We have been so spoiled with warm weather, I didn't wear gloves, and just a light jacket. Normally 12° wouldn't seem so bad but we also have 20 mph winds. Now I have to bundle up and go get my groceries out of the car lol. Had to give myself a minute in the house for my fingers to stop feeling like pins and needles :/

today was another unseasonably warm day in central virginia. temperatures were in the mid 50s. this is all very pleasant--i just hope we won't be paying for it later with big snowstorms like we had last winter....

We went from unseasonably warm mid 50’s yesterday to 12°, 30 + MPH winds, and snow! Driving was rather, um, interesting.

-5C (23F) feels like -12C (10F) with light snow and a weather warning for snow and freezing rain. My DH is taking a taxi home from the airport. I don't want to drive in that.

How's the hubby doing, Simonbaker?

Thanks for sending us your weather (not)!
Thanks for asking.
It's difficult to keep a workaholic down for too long. Surgery went well. Waiting for the pathology report to come back tomorrow. We are praying for the best.

Weather here today really cold, again. 7F now, brrrr the wind goes right thru you.

simonbaker said:
Thanks for asking.
It's difficult to keep a workaholic down for too long. Surgery went well. Waiting for the pathology report to come back tomorrow. We are praying for the best.

Weather here today really cold, again. 7F now, brrrr the wind goes right thru you.

Praying for you and your DH too, SB.

You may take your weather back at any time. Please rewind us to 53° and yesterday.

Praying for you and your DH too, SB.

You may take your weather back at any time. Please rewind us to 53° and yesterday.
Thank you.
Rewinding the weather works for me. We have been so fortunate this winter. At least it will not last as long this year.

Just got up and took out the Friday Trash for collection. Dang! It's too cold for me! I'm hiding in the house until it warms up out there!

44F, 8mph wind from the north, (Hey ya'll keep your cold wind up there!)
67% humidity. A high today expected to be 56F.

Ya'll Yankees and Canadians are blowing your cold down here in the subtropics. Quit that, ya hear?

Snowing and the wind is blowing!

This is really the first storm of the season, lots of little fender benders!

It is supposed to continue for the next couple of days!

I have been humming Christmas carols all morning! :LOL:

I lookedo ut this morning and it was in the 50's, bright sunshine, and windy. Now in the low 40's, even windier and dark black clouds. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom