What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderful 75° along Old Man River. Cooling down now, 61 and getting dark.

Very hot, the man next door is playing his jazz albums very loud, dogs are barking, kids are screaming, motorcycles are roaring and the ice cream truck is jingling down the block.

I forget how quiet winter is! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

90F here right now. I like it! We keep it at 76F inside the house, and I'm freezing! Wish we had heated floors at least..

Yesterday was in the high 80's. Today the mid 60's. The sun is shining brightly. We are supposed to be having rain. Someday they will get it right. ;)

In the mid to high 80's today in SW Mn. & SE S.D. In the past 2 weeks in SW Minnesota they have had 8 inches of rain, nothing to that degree here.

Hot and parched! Got up to mid 90’s here along the river. We had a very brief shower, it didn't do much.

Hot as the hinges of hell here. The thermometer climbed to 100F today. It's been hot, windy and dry for the last 2 months. In that period of time we've had less than an inch of rain. None predicted either for the near future. Our pond (2 acres) is down 3 feet. Not good for the farmers here. We aren't putting in a garden this year because of the dryness.

A little cooler today in SE S.D. There has been a nice breeze all day with a high of only 65F.

Gentle rain after the downpour that came with the thunderstorm. There's another severe thunderstorm watch in effect until 20h00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom