What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 98* out there right now. I went on a hydrangea tour at the botanical garden this morning and have been trying to rehydrate ever since. This afternoon, I've only run outside to move the sprinklers around. The birds are loving them.

Last edited:
This about sums it up here

img_1151584_0_d6b0ec26c6e8dda8a7535078c97a15c4.jpg

we had that hot, hot weather on tuesday & wednesday. It finally cooled off today high 70's. low 80's. Nice cool breeze coming in the back door now in SE S.D.

It was 95 and humid when I went to the farmer's market yesterday, I felt bad for the vendors, it was miserable. It's hot again today, but I have an inside job and central air at home, so I won't complain.

Already past 90F in the shade and getting hotter. Been dry, dry, dry for months now and windy, too. Everything's drying up. We've already lost 3 trees in the front yard to the drought. I don't remember the last time Glenn cut the grass. He's mowing the back fields right now, which normally should be a daunting task. Instead, he's breezing through it because the growth is dried up and brittle. No rain in the forecast for the near future.:(

Low to mid-90s F, and we are heading to an outdoor wedding. Hopefully it will cool down a little by then, but I doubt it will cool too much (although there is a possibility of a storm, which depending on when it starts could make things cooler or hotter).

Hot again today, bought some beautiful thick cut bone in pork chops to cook on the grill. Then the sky opened up, I'm now cooking them in a skillet!

bakechef said:
Hot again today, bought some beautiful thick cut bone in pork chops to cook on the grill. Then the sky opened up, I'm now cooking them in a skillet!

Can you send some of that our way? The rain, I mean. Though a bite of pork chop would be good too.

It's been storming here for a couple of hours now. Went from 95* this afternoon to 75* in about half an hour. Now it's 70*. Still sprinkling and thundering a bit. The garden really needed it.

Raining :mad: We got about 4 days of spring/summer-like weather and now back to rain. I guess I should be used to it by now, but wish I didn't have to be!

I am sitting here and I can hear the rumblings far off. No rain yet, but when I look at the radar screen, I see a big thunderstorm coming our way. Can't wait for the big CLAP of thunder with the loud crack. I love thunderstorms. :)

Sprinkled a little bit around noon, otherwise it's been a cool day outside, in the 70's in SE S.D.

Dawgluver said:
Can you send some of that our way? The rain, I mean. Though a bite of pork chop would be good too.

It rained really hard for almost 2 hours yesterday, I would love to send some your way! First time in years that the whole state is drought free!

Windows open so far with a breeze. I might have to close up and turn on the a/c later, but I'm enjoying the fresh air for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom