What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl J said:
Thanks, dawgluver...the worst is over with and things are back to normal. These desert thunderstorms come on so quickly, and since the ground is so hard from so little rain, we often get floods when they hit.

Your pic of the thunderheads coming in looks ominous, but beautiful. Great shot. :) What river are you nearby? Just curious. :)

Thanks, Cheryl! Glad you're back to normal!

We're along the Mississippi.

Yikes! Beagle and I just returned from our walk, got sprinkled on a bit, but now it's raining dogs and dogs!!

(cats already had sense enough to get out of the rain)

But it's rain, and I ain't gonna complain.

Last edited:
Hey Dawg, I just have to know. Is Beagle really his name or just his "user name?"

miserable, great if you are a duck
Also great if you are living in a level 2 drought area and hoping your crops produce SOMETHING. :) We need at least 4 consecutive days of steady rain to get out of level 2 and back to level 1 drought conditions. I don't mind this rain (although, had I known, I wouldn't have done 3 loads of laundry and hung them on the line).

Last edited:
After a good rain this morning, it's actually nice enough to have the windows open. I hope this trend continues.

Also great if you are living in a level 2 drought area and hoping your crops produce SOMETHING. :) We need at least 4 consecutive days of steady rain to get out of level 2 and back to level 1 drought conditions. I don't mind this rain (although, had I known, I wouldn't have done 3 loads of laundry and hung them on the line).

Good point!

Present temp is 80ºF and there is a big black cloud hanging over the build. The wind is blowing. So it looks like a summer time thunder storm is on its way. :huh:

My windows are still open at 3 p.m., which is usually about the hottest it will get for the day. Maybe I could have my windows open tonight for a welcome change. *fingers crossed*

Our temp is 75ºF. Right now there are tornado warnings right on the RI Mass border. And that is right where Son #3 lives. He is about three minutes from the border. Not a good feeling.

Our skies are black and it is very windy. The winds are expected to get stronger in the next hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom