What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the humidity answers, it makes sense now!

We do run a dehumidifier (it came with the apartement) 14 hours a day. In any case, I cannot understand how its snowing in Rome and Bologna (where a friend lives) and its not here in Milano, lol!

But is a clear day now and crisp and fresh and really nice :)

it's snowing again, 20% chance and it is snowing, on top of icy packed down snow. The way it looks it will be next week before I could get out, I have a hugh hill to climb to get to the black top road.

boufa06 said:
Snoop Puss, seems that there is no need for Cara to give you water for the summer!! Pity our posts were wiped out yesterday due to server problem!!

Phew... I thought a post I had posted on a different thread had been deleted by an admin because it was totally off the point or deemed inadmissible for some other reason.

Anway, it's getting colder and colder... 2ºC this morning. Yet to see the bird bath and bowls of water for the cats frozen. It does happen, but very rarely. They're still forecasting snow for tomorrow, however.

Pretty much the same here in Rome, after the hail storm yesterday evening, the temperature took a nose dive. It is freezing now!!
We just saw mimosa blooming last week, 2 months early, poor guys they must be freezing too!!:( I was just thinking with the warm winter we may be able to get our hands on those wonderful spring vegetables early,(asparagus, artichokes...) I hope the crop won't get messed up with this sudden change of the weather!!

Yes, we had artichokes and asparagus in the shops at the weekend in Milan, but the crops must be suffering now :(

We got a little bit more snow......its in the mid 20's and the roads are icy. Today is the first time I actually put my vehicle in 4 wheel drive so far this winter. I guess its suppose to get colder though. I can't wait for spring.

We have a big arctic blast coming tomorrow and lasting through friday. It's gonna be a cold one with low of 9 degrees early friday morning and the temps on that day not getting out of the teens. Brrr!

It is 35 degrees F. at 9:00 pm. That is just amazing. It has been so cold lately. We have had any measurable precipitation for weeks now. As much as I don't miss shoveling snow, it is going to be a long, hot, dry summer if we don't receive some soon.:ermm: If we don't get some precipitation at this rate this January is going to be the driest on record for this area.

Apparently minus 6ºC during the night here. The bird bath is frozen, and keeps refreezing if I put new water in. The cats don't want to go out but are getting stir crazy. One of them is a five-month-old kitten, so she's driving the others nuts.

But still no snow. The place we're moving to in a couple of months is apparently under a foot of snow and rising...

This morning its about 6C (41F) not so bad compared to last week it was fffreeezing! Got down to -3C (26F) !!! I miss California weather big time!

Looks like Mother Nature got off her lazy butt and decided to get an attitude. After having relatively mild - 40s and 50s F - it was 20 F when I got up this morning. I'm sure it went into the teens during the night. Our outdoor kitties stayed in their protected house with the 75-watt light bulb. Sometimes I think they say "thank you" to us for making it warm and safe for them.

Gonna be very, very cold the next few days. Perhaps some flurries.

The cold drove out another raccoon, so we have one in the trap on the front porch this morning. That makes 3 'possums and 4 raccoons. I think there's at least one more to capture before we'll be rid of whomever is walking around between the second and third floor of our house. Have yet to figure out how they're getting in. I could hope they'd freeze their butts off, but they're too well insulated and furry for that.

It's a little cool here in Nayarit, MX - only about 73F right now, at 11:15 on a Sunday morning. Should get up to around 82F today, with a low of 60F. Scattered clouds. Actually, it is usually a little warmer here this time of year - we are expecting some rain midweek. The tourists will be disappointed...but after the hot and humid summer/fall, it's nice to put a blanket on the bed. And have an excuse to make some minestrone soup.

It's calm and 22 degrees. Very little snow for t his time of the year.

It's cold and clear here. Weather prediction for the next few days will be very cold, no rain and snow as yet. Very unusual January this year!

I had to go get my F to C conversion chart to figure out what you guys were talking about.
It was a warm 11C (52F) here this week, today it is -1C (30F) which is still very for Janurary.
:)

BRRRRR! I'm showing 13 degrees. Our friends to the north (I'm looking at you, Canada:glare: ) are being very generous with the Arctic air. I'm not complaining tho, it's a great excuse to get the fireplace roaring! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom