What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to be able to just pop into the ocean on Kauai, it could get as humid as it wants!

100% humidity when you're in the water Dawg!

We have 100% humidity here right now. Woke up to a gloomy morning, it's been that way all day, and now it's been raining for about an hour.

It was an absolutely amazing day here. Clear skies, warm sun and about 20C (70F). It got a bit breezy later in the afternoon, but that's OK by me. It was still fantastically beautiful.

100% humidity when you're in the water Dawg!

We have 100% humidity here right now. Woke up to a gloomy morning, it's been that way all day, and now it's been raining for about an hour.

Love that 100% humidity, especially if I'm surrounded by clear blue water, fish, and coral!

Thanks for the laugh, KGirl! Believe me, 96° and humid is even worse. Sweat won't evaporate and you feel like you can't breathe.

Here in Southern Louisiana it can get that way at times.

I've lived on both Arizona and Hawaii and I'd take those weathers over a hot & gooey summer here!

I've never been to Louisiana before, some day I'm sure we'll make it, hopefully to NOLA ... funny, I can't care for humidity any more, I've turned into a lizard :ohmy:

Would love to be able to just pop into the ocean on Kauai, it could get as humid as it wants!

I'd take Lanikai/Kailua beach anytime! :wub:

I hate humidity although a Caribbean surrounding could temper those feelings.
Its cold here in Upstate SC today. It was 40 degrees this am.

Got up at 5:30 am to see the eclipse, then onto the red moon.
Beautiful day here. High of 60F. It's lightening now with a nice light rain in SE South Dakota.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid 60's here too, and not a cloud in the sky earlier. Beautiful fall day.

Glad you were able to see the eclipse and blood moon, SB! I didn't get up early enough.

Last edited:
Got up at 5:30 am to see the eclipse, then onto the red moon.
Beautiful day here. High of 60F. It's lightening now with a nice light rain in SE South Dakota.

I got up to watch it too, but it was 3:30AM out here. :wacko: I set my alarm. :) It was pretty amazing.

Thunderstorms and wind last night - power went out about 2 am - back on at 5:30 - it's clearing up now - about 73 - humid. We have several trees near the pool. I have a lot of cleanup to do.

51 right now. Lots of rain last night with more expected through out the day. They just said on the radio that it is going to be very windy today.

I wonder if folks would mind starting out their post here with the general area of where they are...sometimes that info appears under the avatar, sometimes not. When I'm too short of time to go to DC -- having received the latest post via email -- I'd sure like to see where your weather is happening.

Here is SW Florida, we're eagerly awaiting a cold front that's due to arrive Thursday. Today it's still hot and humid. Talk of leg warmers brings a tear to the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom