What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain, rain, sun, then more rain. That's the story here.

It's the first week of August, and I haven't had to turn on the lawn sprinklers yet this year. When it's not a whole day of rain, then it's like Florida where there is a passing thunderstorm in the afternoons/evenings.

The mosquitos are starting to take over.

The morning storm woke me up. It was pounding really hard.And it was only 60 deg. Kind of nice relief from humidity.

1230 and 96 already. Plus the humidity is up today. 31 percent compared to 10 percent yesterday. It should help with the fire danger a bit.

It's been hot and stormy up here this past week, plus there's a 100% chance for precipitation these next few days, so it doesn't seem like that will change.

Rain, rain, sun, then more rain. That's the story here.

It's the first week of August, and I haven't had to turn on the lawn sprinklers yet this year. When it's not a whole day of rain, then it's like Florida where there is a passing thunderstorm in the afternoons/evenings.

The mosquitos are starting to take over.

Well Bucky... your mountain and my home hill must be related as our weather seems to be exactly the same.

I actually watered the vegies for the first time and more because I was "feeding" them than they needed the water.

Still hot. 11pm at night and 82 in my room. For some stupid reason I thought the PNW cooled down at night. Silly me.

I still don't understand why they say it's going to cool down on Friday evening. I still see temps in the upper 80s and close to 90 for 8 more days. And we still have smoke from the fires around here.

I'll just pretend I'm in L A.

Pretty normal August weather today. The high was 95, and it is 79 right now at 1am (a bit of insomnia).

CD

Perfect! Mid-70s, a gentle breeze, mix of sun and clouds, and no discernible humidity. My heat-loving, back-yard-pool-floating friend is miffed that she hasn't had a slew of hot days this summer. She got that a few years ago, so now it's time for people like me to enjoy summer!

It got up to 97 today, and humid. Now, it is 92, and heavy clouds. Strong chance of rain tonight, and a high of 84 tomorrow.

CD

Gorgeous day today. The high was 21°C (70°F) and felt like 23°C (73°F). It was perfect for grilling supper. Currently 17°C (63°F) and that's what it feels like.

Waking up to a cool 56* at 5 a.m. , High of 81* expected today and rain predicted tomorrow in SE South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom