What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GotGarlic said:
"I got a new app called What The Forecast :ROFLMAO:"

I installed that on my phone a day or two ago. Love the snark! It makes even trashy weather a bit less annoying.

We hit our high for the day at 8AM, with 48F. It was all downhill from there. It is 33F now. It was very windy earlier, but not to bad, now.

CD

It's 57 right now, but if I cracked a window I'd have wet carpets. [emoji47] It's raining lightly, but the wind is spraying it against the glass in little bursts. A good day to hide inside.

Our temperatures are all over the place. We had below 0°F for a while and now it's 10°C (50°F) and raining. The rain is predicted to turn into freezing rain and then snow and low temps. I just realized, all this weather changing is probably why I have a migraine.

It hit 60°F today, so all of the metling snow and rain has made it incredibly foggy out.

It's so foggy that Kevin86 is trying to figure out what kind of soup it resembles.

I do love watching other slip, slid and fall. Thanks! :LOL:

It only got into the 30s here today, but it was sunny, for what that is worth.

It is 27F now, and we are expecting 40s tomorrow. Still cold for Dallas, but not too far from normal.

CD

It was 60F when I got up this morning. It is 45 now, and we have a 30-percent chance of sleet/snow tonight. Perfect timing -- I fly to Scottsdale in the morning (I hope).

Back in the 60s by the weekend.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom