What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a garden nursery today before going to the shops (which are open now every Sunday until Christmas - yay!!!!!!) and the flies were so annoying now that it has started to get a bit warmer again. Absolutely horrible! Almost hit myself in the head a few time with some herbs trying to shoo them away!!

I got used to the milder conditions of the past week or so and now that it 29C I had to put the fan on when I got home! The sun feels hotter than the temp is cos there is a gentle wind blowing to keep the ambient temp down - thankfully!

We are at -14 C, and the snow is drifting down, not a lot at a time, but not stopping either. The sun is supposed to come out this afternoon. I hope it does since this weather causes sinus congestion and misery.

It is 32 degrees, calm and freezing rain has been falling for the past 3 hours. Of course, the road crews are out and about making sure the salt is doing the job on the roads.

Just had a line of heavy thunderstorms come through. Some of the lightning and thunder darn near knocked me out of my chair. Looks like there's more on the way but not as heavy. It's been weird today. Way too warm for this time of the year and as gloomy as it gets. Looked like early evening even at lunchtime.

It's been warm again this week, in the 70's and today, dropped into the 30's and 40's. Everyone in my house has been sick for 2 weeks. I wish it would change to winter and stay there until Spring!!! ARGH!!!

The sun is out and we are not supposed to get rain for a couple days! And it's crispy cold outside, about 43F this morning. Yay!

I'm so happy.

I think it may actually be above 10 degrees!!!
A heat wave!!!!
And the sun is shining enough to warm up the living room!
Ok I'm still freezing, I was trying to make myself feel better.

Last Thursday was (according to the TV News) the coldest day of the year, but today, about a week and a half before the first day of winter, it is 75 degrees and could get warmer.

:)Barbara

It is 32 degrees, calm and freezing rain has been falling for the past 3 hours. Of course, the road crews are out and about making sure the salt is doing the job on the roads.

its basically the same here in Buffalo.. i wish the cities didn't use pure salt for the roads. sure it works good, but it destroys the environment, the roads, cars... they need to use something better..

It's 20!!!! We got to 20!!!!!!
I got to go to the car wash!!!!!
The furnace isn't kicking on every 5 minutes!
Tomorrow is always another day......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom