What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well forecast was right it is snowing like crazy right now. By the sound of it we are going to follow the storm right up to my daughters college.

Be careful Mikki! I can't stand snow driving either. I always wonder why I still live here.
Cold, windy. Flurries today, bringing in frigid air for later. Like 4 degrees isn't frigid enough.....

It started snowing around 6:30 and we already have about 3 inches. If I could I'd wait to go get DD, but she has to be out of dorm by 11:00pm tonight. It's going to be a long trip to Buffalo.

Mild but very windy. Feel so sorry for you guys. Never knew what cold was until I visited New York years ago - it goes right through you ! Tried to sightsee but had to stop at every McDonalds just to get warm again! (which of course had nothing to do with the 5kg I gained while I was there :))
Have a safe trip Mikki !

It started snowing around 6:30 and we already have about 3 inches. If I could I'd wait to go get DD, but she has to be out of dorm by 11:00pm tonight. It's going to be a long trip to Buffalo.

here in buffalo its snowing pretty hard. Went to bed last night with no snow... we now have about 4 inches and its still snowing. so yeah....a long trip to buffalo and around buffalo. Where does your daughter go?

29 degrees,snowing like crazy! Started at 8:30 am, have gotten about 2 inches per hour so far. I can't get out to snow blow until my grandson goes down for a nap this afternoon. :( DS is working 50 miles NE in a snowbelt area, told him to not bother coming home, if possible stay with a co-worker. DH works in town (2miles) and has 4 wheel drive, he may have to take grandson home tonight as DD will have separation issues! Living on top of a hill does have it's down side LOL.

We're scheduled for 6-10 inches starting this afternoon.

That will be followed by another storm Saturday night and Sunday.

We are cloudy again, but no precipitation. -12C but warming up as the day goes on, but not up to 0/freezing any time soon.

Mikki thinking about you as you head up to collect your daughter.

gray..
rain...
ugly... I hear Mexico calling and I can't get there fast enough!!! Can't go until Feb. though.

I would never leave here in February. The first year we got here, we had 29 days of sunshine and since then, more than fifteen, every year. I would however leave Nov.1 and not return until Christmas, any time.

We're presently getting walloped by a major snowstorm.

Businesses, schools and offices have closed up shop and have let the kids, employees and office workers go early so that they can all get home and won't be stuck out in this crap!

It's supposed to last until about 9 tonight.

The report now for NE is; "Don't even think about leaving the warm and cozy comfort of you home to venture out into this wild and crazy fast-moving snowstorm!"

And that's only the half of it. A wild nor'easter is expected to slap us around later this weekend!! This part of December is expected to be a wild lion!

For living in Michigan (southern part ), we have been very lucky this year. Another storm missed us today, the one the others above are talking about. 36' now, not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom