What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got enough of my own here, it's snowing for the third day,thank goodness the majority of it went more north. It's pretty, but I hate driving in it. 30 degrees

I'm moving!
5 degrees, goin all the way to 15 today!!!!
Guess what... more snow tomorrow.

suzie-I thought I had it bad at 20 degrees. Try to stay warm!!!! Thank goodness no snow today just cloudy and cold.

We are hovering around the freezing mark, but it is snowing again. I much preferred yesterday, when it was about -20C, but the sun shone brightly, all day. It will be colder again tomorrow, and I hope the sun will again peek its head out.

Psst....it's 80 and Sunny here! :ermm:

How nice for you!
I have to go shovel my way to the grill to bake a casserole b/c my oven has moved on to a better place. :angel:
And Hawkeye, PLEASE keep the snow down there this time! Enough already! :ohmy:

Try thinking of Sunny thoughts and maybe the snow will melt before you have to shovel.
I am sending all the warm vibes your way <<<<<<<<<<<WARM>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:);):cool::-p:flowers:
Did It Work?!?!?!

Try thinking of Sunny thoughts and maybe the snow will melt before you have to shovel.
I am sending all the warm vibes your way <<<<<<<<<<<WARM>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:);):cool::-p:flowers:
Did It Work?!?!?!

Ooooo wait wait!! I think.... hold on now....
THERE! It did! it's 13 degrees now, it was only 12 a few minutes ago!!!
Thank You!!!!! ;)
I really love Ft. Myers BTW, grandparents used to live there. In Venice actually.

Ooooo wait wait!! I think.... hold on now....
THERE! It did! it's 13 degrees now, it was only 12 a few minutes ago!!!
Thank You!!!!! ;)
I really love Ft. Myers BTW, grandparents used to live there. In Venice actually.
Venice is beautiful!! I show horses there quite often. It is one of my favorite showgrounds.
I wish more of the warmth had reached you. I will just keep sending you all my warm happy thoughts hopefully it will help.:)

Well, I did cook two beautiful loaves of French bread on the Big Green Egg today, just because I wanted to. As long as I can do that, it isn't too cold.

Suzi - yup, Northfield it is, re: the Jesse James bit. They're mighty proud of that down there, and do a major re-enactment every year.

Weather now? Cold. Butt Freaking cold. My WeatherBug on the computer says it is 2.9 degrees above. KARE 11 (local NBC affiliate) says 2 degrees above with a 9 below wind chill.

Suddenly a nice cup of hot chocolate sounds good . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom