What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, another thunderstorm is rolling through. The last one, earlier this evening, was pretty heavy. Rain, wind, hail and Tornado Sirens. :ohmy:

No tornado, though. The hail was nickel and dime size. No damage where I am.

CD

Tuesday 26 March at 8.48am here right now and it is finally raining, well a little bit anyway, windy today and the rain is meant to pick up later, still really warm though, roll on winter

Beautiful weather here today. 77F and sunny - vinca and snapdragons are blooming like crazy. I love spring. :flowers:

Heading outside to trim some patio flowers and play catch with Tyler.

I see no one has posted for a while. Here's the delightful weather we woke up to. Freezing rain yesterday and overnight and this morning, snow. Yesterday there were patches of snow left here and there. So far today 3 or 4 cm. Luckily, so far, we still have power.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-09 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-04-09 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 61
I see no one has posted for a while. Here's the delightful weather we woke up to. Freezing rain yesterday and overnight and this morning, snow. Yesterday there were patches of snow left here and there. So far today 3 or 4 cm. Luckily, so far, we still have power.
The weather has been so nice & sunny in SE South Dakota. The grass is finally starting to turn green. It even got up to 60*F for a few days. Now, it's all about to change. Freezing rain turning into snow expecting to start tomorrow afternoon. 10-12" of snow expected.

Very, very spring like in Missouri.. 40's in the early morning, 70's afternoon..

Putting off patio plants for a week as, we are expecting a few days of near freezing mornings from the storm which is going to hit simonbaker in a couple of days..

Ross

Getting ready for another blizzard that rolls through this afternoon. Heading in early to work so I can get some work done before the storm starts.

We must have had freezing rain last night after the snow. It's sunny today and all the trees are sparkling. There are also shiny, sparkly flat areas where it's obviously over the snow.

A friend posted this on FB yesterday.

Attachments

• Canada's 11 seasons.jpg
    Canada's 11 seasons.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 55
LOL taxy :LOL:

Nice weather here lately, sunny and warm. Could do without the recent high wind though...power has gone out a few times over the past couple of days.

It got up to 89F today. But, very windy -- 20 to 30 MPH, with gusts up to 45. I got dirt blasted taking the dog for a walk.

CD

It started here with freezing rain. Woke up to only about an inch of snow. Then the thundersnow started. Thundering and lightning with freezing rain. Anyone 20 miles from us got a lot of snow, 8-10", they ended up closing the interstates. More snow expected later today & tomorrow. All schools & activities are cancelled. Our little SE corner of South Dakota didn't get the huge snowfall, yet anyway.

The cold front came through overnight, so it's only about 60F here today. It is supposed to be back in the 70s tomorrow.

CD

Speaking of weather, most all weather apps and sites suck. They either take too long to load (waiting for www.weatherunderground ) or they give out false readings. It's currently 67F where I am, but my weatherunderground site says it's 80F. I googled why this is and came upon some op-ed articles explaining why. It's a bit too technical to go into here. BTW, the Weather Channel owns Weatherunderground.

It's currently 31*F. Low of 23*F tonight. We ended up with only 4.5 " of snow, fortunately. Our neighbors to the North got 17". They reopened the interstates in SE South Dakota. Looking forward to seeing warmer weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom