What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Grinch as performed by one of my favorite Christian bands, Go Fish. Acapella (sp?) with percussion. A really cool version. Best I've heard. The bass is the primary vocal, with baritone and tenor filling in. Bet you've never heard The Grinch sung in parts by a male quartet!

"Sardegna" by Cesare Cremonini... He is sort of Italian version of Robbie Williams... came from a boy band and now going for a more mature image... and he is cuter than Robbie:mrgreen:

"poundcake", from van halen's "for unlawful carnal knowledge"
(the van halen with sammy hagar, :glare: , not the real one with mr. ems, david lee roth).

"I lay my love on you" by Westlife... okay... I guess I am in a cute boys mood today:ROFLMAO:

buckytom said:
"poundcake", from van halen's "for unlawful carnal knowledge"
(the van halen with sammy hagar, :glare: , not the real one with mr. ems, david lee roth).

ooooooooh you mean Van Hagar Bucky ?? :LOL: . Personally I like them better with Sammy than David. Anywho right now I'm listening to "Flesh and Blood" by Poison

middie said:
ooooooooh you mean Van Hagar Bucky ?? :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: Funny Middie!

I've got "Don't let go" by Brayn Adams and Sarah McLachlan playing right now, but I need some harder rock, time to swtich stations...

Whoa... with the presence of Middie and Bucky we need to go and get some extra supply of hair sprays...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and cut up sweat shirts, skin tight pants, and untied work boots, urmaniac!

ahhh, the good old days. i had quite a mane back then. lemme see if i can find an old picture...

Bought 2 cd's today- Gwen Stefani l.a.m.b and Miranda Lambert- Kerosene. Liking them both so far.....

Sampling Ricky Martin's latest album Life, not particularly impressed...:ermm: A couple of nice tunes though... he can forget about mimicking Hip Hop, egad!!

Back
Top Bottom