What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww, you're so sweet Licia - he's just putting together the chair (from the box from the store). It is our Christmas gift to each other, so that we do not have to sit on this really, really hard and uncomfy wooden kitchen chair any longer while using our computer.

He :LOL:, :D and said grazie for the tribute (I don't think we have that one, I haven't heard it) :)

Oooh, I know how it is impossible trying to stay on those tiny hard kitchen stools when you spend so many hours there (all 4 of us we are talking...:) ), so Cris invested in a big cosy chair with spring recliner... (so comfortable he often falls asleep while trying to finish his work...) that's a wonderful idea, a great gift to both of you!! I hope you will have a beautiful christmas!!

BTW I am sure he knows this song unless he has been away from Italy for many many years... this is a kind of song just everybody knows, I learned of this song last year at a mayday concert, when Teo made the guest appearance the entire croud filling the san giovanni square went into a huge uproar, and EVERYONE sang along cheerfuly...

anyway, now a tribute to both of you, Oh Holy Night by Charlotte Church and the Vienna Boys Choir!!:)

Pete said:
How'd You Like To Spend Christmas On Christmas Island, by Jimmy Buffett!
Off of his Christmas CD. Which is just great for the Christmas Holidays.

This one gets many spins around here during Christmas, Pete. One of our favorites too.

They are singing Happy Birthday to Marty the Zebra right now!

Cameron

Maidrite said:
"I Hope You Dance " By Lee Ann Womack :cry:
That's a beautiful song, country ballads really can be such tear jerkers at times!

(Quently listening - as DH is asleep a couple of feet away - to) "The Boss's" Born in the USA :cool:

Last Christmas by George Michael. Not really a fan of his but this is a lovely tune...:)

I actually fired up iTunes this morning for the first time in forever ha ha.

I had a good CD collection when I got married, as did my wife so together we have quite a library accumulated. When I discovered that you can rip your disks to iTunes playlists I spent days ripping and burning my favorites :mrgreen:
(I seriously need to take my daughters advice and buy an iPod)

Anyway I spent the morning listening to Drift Away - Dobie Gray 1973, Spirit in the Sky, Sister Golden Hair, Chevy Van (Sammy Johns, 1975) Take it to the Limit (Eagles) along with assorted Supertramp, Doobie Brothers, Golden Earring... The only thing missing was the water bong. :LOL:

Oh the Memories!

~ Raven ~

Last edited:
good tunes raven.

i am listening to "doa" by the foo fighters.

ok, quick quiz, anyone know what a foo fighter really was, historically speaking. think world war 2.

buckytom said:
ok, quick quiz, anyone know what a foo fighter really was, historically speaking. think world war 2.
Wasn't it something to do with UFO's or something like that?

yep, they were glowing fiery balls, like ball lightning, that reportedly followed both allied and axis planes during ww2 over europe. both sides thought it was a new enemy aircraft.

I'm listening to people working on the roof of the building. It's only been leaking for a year and a half already, so I'm not really thinking this is gonna be any different...

John

I am listning to my brothers scanner he got for Christmas!

Grace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom