What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
even if I would live in Italy I would not listen to Eros Ramazotti..:sick:

I got the new Robbie :wub: CD from my friend..... now I sit and enjoy... even if it is not that good as the older ones.... I can`t hear tripping anymore..

Actually at first I didn't care much for the voice of Eros either (there are many Italian singers I like more than him), but he does have many great songs --Fuoco nel fuoco is one of my fave...-- and he kinda grows on you after a while!!:-p

Now I am listening to Cleptomania by Sugarfree (Italian band)

cara said:
My Ex (half italian) had some very good italian music, but I can`t remember...

There are many many great Italian music, I love it. (Also Italian is, to me, one of the most musical languages in the world!!) If you like Robbie, you may like Cesare Cremonini, who has also grown out of an Italian boy band and matured nicely! I know Eros is quite popular in Germany too, are there any other Italian singers/bands that are well known there?

hmm.. *thinking* there was this extremely good looking guy who was actually spain but sang in italian.... but what was his name???
ah yes.. Nek - Laura non c'e'

but nothing more I can think of... you already got something by xavier?

Laura non c'è
è andata via
Laura non è più cosa mia
e te che sei qua
e mi chiedi xchè
l'amo se niente più mi da.... :punk:

Aaaah yessss!!:w00t2: Nek is one of my favourites!! You are right I love his brilliant blue eyes, just like Cris's!!
He has a new album out called Una Parte di Me, I like it very much. Also the one before is his greatest hits, L'anno Zero. Also highly recommended!!

And yes, I found all the xavier naidoo songs you told me about... I really like them!! Danke!!

Last edited:
Cade brought me a surprise today, so I'm now listening to Rascal Flatts Feels like today...What a kid loves anything country and got two of these CD's for christmas so is sharing one with me:LOL:

kadesma

Love this song!

listen to the music

Tom johnston

Don't you feel it growin', day by day
People gettin' ready for the news
Some are happy, some are sad
Oh, we got to let the music play
What the people need
Is a way to make 'em smile
It ain't so hard to do if you know how
Gotta get a message
Get it on through
Oh now mama, don't you ask me why

Oh, oh, listen to the music
All the time

Well i know, you know better
Everything i say
Meet me in the country for a day
We'll be happy
And we'll dance
Oh, we're gonna dance our blues away
And if i'm feelin' good to you
And you're feelin' good to me
There ain't nothin' we can't do or say
Feelin' good, feeling fine
Oh, baby, let the music play

All the time

Like a lazy flowing river
Surrounding castles in the sky
And the crowd is growing bigger
List'nin' for the happy sounds
And i got to let them fly

All the time

Love that toe tapping song. My favorite lines in this song

Well i know, you know better
Everything i say
Meet me in the country for a day
We'll be happy
And we'll dance
Oh, we're gonna dance our blues away

middie said:
Let The Music Play... not sure who sings it but I think it's was someone named Shannon. One of those 80's songs.
You're right Middie, it was by Shannon (did she have a last name?) If I'm not mistaken, that song came out in the summer of 1984. I don't know it all that well, but always liked the part where it says, "love said" (like as if love itself were speaking).

cara, that was recorded by alix's ken, the last time he was in germany .

it translates "here comes alix - unplugged" by the hose bags (toten = bag, hosen = hose)

:) :) :rolleyes:

was it?? great!!
but I would rather translate it as the "dead trousers"... have never heard of bag for something dead....?
It's a great song - I like the "Hosen" :mrgreen:

Journey, "Don't Stop Believin'", but that's ending as I write this. The Guess Who, "Undun" is on XM Top Tracks now.

I think later will be Jimmy Buffett time, but given my username would you expect anything less? :bounce:

cara said:
was it?? great!!
but I would rather translate it as the "dead trousers"... have never heard of bag for something dead....?
It's a great song - I like the "Hosen" :mrgreen:

Yeah, I remember DTH... I liked some of their stuff, though the singer looked a bit creepy to me..

a bit embarassed to confess that I got "Don't Ya wish your girl friend was hot like me" on (well, I couldn't type in the name of the band)... what a silly song, but it does have a infectuous beat and goes well with the hip hop dancing routine I just learned at the gym...:-p

cara, i was just making a little joke. in canada, a hose bag is a derrogatory slang term for someone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom