What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YOOUUU are a traitor! Shannon and I are the only loyalists still listening to Christmas Music!!! My piano teacher is making me perfect my Away in a Manger so I am still playing Christmas Music!!

Cameron

"Sweet Dreams" the Marilyn Manson version, which I much prefer to the original.

(BTY, did you know that he just got hitched this month and that the wedding was held in Ireland, of all places.)

Piccolina said:
"Sweet Dreams" the Marilyn Manson version, which I much prefer to the original.

(BTY, did you know that he just got hitched this month and that the wedding was held in Ireland, of all places.)

OMG!! Does anyone who would want to marry Marilyn Manson actually exist on this planet!!??
13.gif

urmaniac13 said:
OMG!! Does anyone who would want to marry Marilyn Manson actually exist on this planet!!??
13.gif
I think that there is a lot more to him than mainstream society gives him credit for. I've heard him speak before, candidly, and he comes across as both very intelligent and rather kind. I can honestly see the appeal :whistling:

Piccolina said:
I think that there is a lot more to him than mainstream society gives him credit for. I've heard him speak before, candidly, and he comes across as both very intelligent and rather kind. I can honestly see the appeal :whistling:

Aaaah, okay Jessica now I understand your taste!!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: J/K, I never really have seen or heard any personal side of him I must admit, I guess as the old saying suggests, you can never judge a book by its cover...:rolleyes:

Well, back to the topic... I am listening to "the Reason" by Hoobastank!

urmaniac13 said:
Aaaah, okay Jessica now I understand your taste!!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: J/K, I never really have seen or heard any personal side of him I must admit, I guess as the old saying suggests, you can never judge a book by its cover...:rolleyes:

Well, back to the topic... I am listening to "the Reason" by Hoobastank!
:blush: No word of a lie, you made me blush...Yep, guess I've always just sort of had a thing for the "dark" and unique sorts of fellows (yet Tony is a perfect charmer, that any gal would be happy to safely bring home to her mother).

I've got the old song "Hitching a Ride" by Vanity Fair playing now. Proof-positive that I have completely eclectic taste in music :LOL:

Jessica, I like him too... most strange looking people are very sophisticated indeed...

Michael Andrews - Mad World

phinz said:
Jimmy Buffett, Live at Fenway Park, "One Particular Harbor.".

I love this song!! Long live the Parrothead king!!:ROFLMAO:

IA ORA TE NATURA
E MEA AROFA TEIE AO NEI
IA ORA TE NATURA
E MEA AROFA TEIE AO NEI

BTW on my winamp it is Disco 2000 by Pulp... from that glorious early-mid 90s Britpop heydays!!

cara said:
Jessica, I like him too... most strange looking people are very sophisticated indeed...
I agree with you Cara, cool to know that we have another thing in common :)

Beach Boy's "Californian Girls" :cool:

Correctamento, cara! One of my favorite albums from my howling-at-the-moon phase. Joni sure read my mind in those days.

Right now it's a rockin' something or other from Elvin Bishop. I'm waiting for my favorite of his -- Fooled Around and Fell in Love -- to come up.

Back
Top Bottom