What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went on a How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb jag yesterday, Erik. I think I listened to the album 5 or 6 times in a row. I *adore* City of Blinding Lights, but nothing will ever be as good as 40 in concert.

I'm listening to the soundtrack from A Mighty Wind. It was a great, quirky movie with amazing music (Mud, I think you'd get a kick out of it).

PA Baker said:
I'm listening to the soundtrack from A Mighty Wind. It was a great, quirky movie with amazing music (Mud, I think you'd get a kick out of it).

I have the movie. I'm a big fan of Christopher Guest and that ensemble cast he always comes up with.

My wife got Bon Jovi's new album "Have a Nice Day" for Christmas and I've been cranking up the last track on the disc "Who Say's You Can't Go Home", the duet he did with Jennifer Nettles.

The duet (track 13) is far better than the solo version (track 4).

Raven said:
My wife got Bon Jovi's new album "Have a Nice Day" for Christmas and I've been cranking up the last track on the disc "Who Say's You Can't Go Home", the duet he did with Jennifer Nettles.

The duet (track 13) is far better than the solo version (track 4).

I also love that CD! And, I'm listening to "Have a Nice Day" right now. You are right in saying that the duet is better. I"m glad I'm not the only one to think that.

no music... Paul's playing a kill em shoot em make them suffer game. It's so loud......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom