What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a song, but, watching/listening to "The year without a Santa Claus" there's another movie on here, but, I don't remember what it is,but it's Christmas:LOL: then it will be "Rudolph"

Miranda Lambert- Love your memory. A song about forgetting about all the hurts and failures in a relationship that has ended, and only looking back with loving thoughts of the good times. aaaahhhh how a song can enter your life at the perfect time.... :angel: Suitingly followed up by Kerosene "i'm givin' up on love... watch them burn, teach 'em what they need to learn" ok, happy feelings gone now! :ROFLMAO:

Christmas music on random.

Point Of Grace, Steven Curtis Chapman, Amy Grant, Go Fish, Twila Paris, and . . . . . ?

(Not sure of the last cd in the 6 disc changer)

Oh, I believe it is Avalon.

BigDog said:
Christmas music on random.

Point Of Grace, Steven Curtis Chapman, Amy Grant, Go Fish, Twila Paris, and . . . . . ?

(Not sure of the last cd in the 6 disc changer)

Oh, I believe it is Avalon.

Nope, not Avalon. 4 Him.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

with every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I am also getting into the Christmas mood... Nutcracker suite is filling the air!!
img_202243_0_2826eddb895a8093f47a88c27bc25680.gif

I am listining to the music during the beggining credits of Grey's Anatomy. (No we do not watch it but we just finished Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.)
Grace

cara said:
"Und wenn ein Lied" by Xavier Naidoo & die Söhne Mannheims :cool:

Licia, look for it, it`s great!

I found it!! also the other one, Sie Sieht Mich Nicht... trying to download them but it is taking its time... argh!! I will let you know when I get it!!:)

"King of the Road" by Maidrite :huh:
and another song I sing !
Jingle bells , Batman smells, Robin laid an egg, Batmobile lost its wheels the Joker got away, ok everybody together !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin laid an egg, Batmobile lost its wheels the Joker got away , OHHHHHHHH
"HAVE A MAIDRITE DAY" :cool: :-p

Sie Sieht Mich Nicht by Xavier Naidoo, just downloaded by recommendation from Cara... danke Sandra, a beautiful tune!!:)
I am still waiting for Und Wenn Ein Lied, though....:ermm:

How'd You Like To Spend Christmas On Christmas Island, by Jimmy Buffett!
Off of his Christmas CD. Which is just great for the Christmas Holidays.

"Heaven" by Sugar Ray... it is kinda nippy today... trying to get some sunny summery sound at least...

"Cara Valentina" By Max Gazze (Tony's just got random Italian tracks going while he constructs our new office chair - I'm so excited!!! :D)

Whoa, he is making a chair!!? How sweet!! So you will be nice and comfy... aaaahhh!!
Now I will put on a special tribute for him...

Teo Mammucari's Anvedi Come Balla Nando!!
(just mention this title to him ....)
Too bad I won't be able to see him sing along and dance to it:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom