Your Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Answer

I was over at the local produce market the other day and walked out to were the trees and plants were. Also to my surprise the workers were all busy doing the picking and packing. I walked by a group and hey, everyone of them had long nails, even the men. If only I would have been patient, I would have gotten my answer. Why does this always happen? I make a fool of myself by asking something that sounds ridiculous and later I see the answer myself. I just couldn't believe how long the nails were and I know they never go to a place for nails. there may be a reason and you can be sure I will make another trip and surely ask one of them. However, most of them were talking to one another in different language and could not speak English. But I can say for sure they were tolerating the heat and what good workers. No one stopping to drink water or anything. i truly am ashamed for asking such a dumb question in the first place. When I work in the kitchen at a fast pace to me, my food doesn't look perfect either. AS everyone said, just cut it out and throw away. I apologize for making a critical comment about someone who has to work so hard. It cannot be helped and as I said I was ignorant about the reason for the fact . WE all do things the best way we can to accept our jobs and our efforts. Thanks to all of you for understanding and if I can I will question someone about their reason. I don't think it is insult just curiosity.

huh? why be ashamed? Critical comment?
I are so confused. Nothing new there, of course.

Everyone has their own personal preferences, no need to apologize!

huh? why be ashamed? Critical comment?
I are so confused. Nothing new there, of course.

Everyone has their own personal preferences, no need to apologize!

Thanks Grilling Fool for understanding. Right now my son is worried about his present job and his boss just called telling him she wants to talk to him about something 'urgent'. Seems life is never boring. We are both worried and wish that I could find answer to assure him that he does his best and how others accept that is their problem.

Didn't mean to change topic here but this just happened and I am concerned. Have to 'roll with the punches'. Anyway Grilling Fool you gave me hope wit h your comment. Thanks again.

i guess the lesson is that you shouldn't sweat the fingernail marks.

hmmmm, boy i'm glad vb is on vacation. that takes on a whole new meaning around her. :cool:

thanks g-kat. i thought i was doing well on the friends thing, but sattie is out of control!
do you know the famous verablue (vb)?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom