ISO Korean sweet potato chips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
I'm searching for a recipe for sweet potato chips with honey. My daughter thinks it's a Korean snack but it may very well be from another Asian country. Does anyone know how to make these or has a recipe to share? Thanks.

You mean just like potato chips? Or something else? I guess it wouldn't be as simple as frying them up like potato chips and drizzling with honey :blush:

Yes. Amanda says their just like potato chips with a touch of honey. I'm not sure if they're baked or fried. I guess I could try making them both ways to see what she likes better.

Hmmm, I just slice up my sweet potatoes and regular potatoes and put them in to my dehydrator to make chips. Microwave could be used too I hear. Very easy to brush on a thin coating of honey before being dried. It's done with bananas so why not sweet potatoes.

I sliced the sweet potato very thin and my daughter fried them in vegetable oil, brushed them with honey and sprinkled them with salt. They are a very tasty snack. I'm going to stick some in the microwave oven and try them that way too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom