Christmas in a food court

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that the other day. I think it is great!!! Wouldn't it be neat to have been there when that happened?

:)Barbara

saw part of this on the view today. great to see the whole thing. puts me in the christmas spirit for sure. charlie, my kitten, got right on table and watched it as well. wonder what he thought?

I have been having a real hard time dealing with the holiday season this year. Thanks, Kayelle, for posting this because it has helped me find a little holiday spirit.

WOW, I wish I had been there to experience that. Did you notice the woman who started the singing sang the whole time with her cell phone to her ear?

That is really good. I wish I could figure out how to send it to my friends.

Click the button on the video that says YouTube. When you point at it it should say, "Watch on YouTube".

Once you see it on YouTube, you can copy and paste the URL into an email.

Thanks. I kept on til I figured it out but thanks for the info. I hate to be so illiterate about different computer stuff, but I suppose I'm afraid I'll make a big mess that can't be repaired.

Thank you, Kayelle! How awesome! I love the expressions of pure joy after the shock of those who witnessed it. I'd love to have been there!

~Kathleen

Back
Top Bottom