If Bacon is added to the BIG Mac is it still a Big Mac???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If Bacon is added to the BIG Mac is it still a Big Mac???

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I'll bite. I say yes, it's a big mac bacon burger.

McD's in US announced they have 2 new big mac's coming. Big mac Jr with no middle bun, size burger? and a super sized Big Mac Grand (e?), (granddaddy?) (big kahuna?)1/3 larger. They didn't mention nothing about no bacon though.
--
I tried Five Guys for lunch today Small size bacon cheese burger with just about everything on it( same size as anyone else's regular size burger), small fries, enough for two and a coke cola. $13.10 Everything fresh never frozen.
I thought the burger was lacking flavor and the fries were hot and brown, but not very crispy. The added bacon made up for it and they have malt vinegar for the fries. One thumb up, one thumb neutral.

Well, maybe it is still a Big Mac, but they would have to change the old jingle and I just don't know if it would work with an extra line :LOL:

It's a bacon Mac! And it sounds delicious ha ha. In the rare event I eat the unhealthy pseudofood I almost always get a Big Mac. Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, bacon on a sesame seed bun.

The Bigger Mac. Bigger buns, thicker patties and...bacon, if desired. For when one Big Mac is not enough. (Big Macs are kinda small, 1940's Popeye sized Wimpy small). One Big Mac doesn't satisfy me sometimes, but two Big Macs is a bit much.

McDonalds tested a bigger sized Big Mac in selected markets 8 months ago. It must have failed. They aren't showing up.

Last edited:
I think they have gotten smaller over time. I like them, but at full price around 4 or 5 bucks, no thanks. Carl's Jr. has better burgers for the price.

2 for 5, or when they were 2 bucks each, then I loved them.

I still love them at full price, but won't buy them.

Back
Top Bottom