Oh How I Have Missed Ya'll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
Not that anyone noticed, but I had been without a computer since early november. I only managed to get to the library once a week to use theirs and then I was only allowed 30 minutes.
Anyway I am back and look forward to chatting with everyone again. It sure does make you appreciate DC when you don't have access to it whenever you want to.

Who says we didn't notice?? It is just that November, December, and January seems to have been the months for DC members to go missing... we are stretched kinda thin with all these search parties out looking.... LOL!

Seriously, Welcome Back!!

Are you kidding? I was just thinking about you the other day and was wondering what happened to you? I am so glad it was just a computer problem. About appreciating DC when you can't access it. There was just about a world-wide panic the other day when it was down for several hours. Many members scrambled to sign up for Facebook just so they could find other DC'rs!

We did notice, we were about to come get you:angel:.
We are Very Glad to have you back cause you are Family:chef:

Awe, I think I'm gonna cry. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. No wait that might be heartburn. Only kidding! I do appreciate all the warm welcome backs. This is my sisters computer that she hardly ever uses, but I have mine all picked out and ready to order when my income tax return gets deposited next week. Thanks again for making me feel so at home when I'm here.

Back
Top Bottom