Did you know…
America's first major political party gave us our first two presidents. The Federalist Party believed that government would do better if controlled by what John Adams called "The rich, the well-born, and the able."
1. Who saved Andromeda from the sea monster?
2. The American Cereal Company changed it's name to-what?
3. the Oprah Winfrey show was originally called-what?
4. Gentle Ben was the character; name the bear who played him.
5. Do you recall the name of Michael Jackson's beloved pet chimp?
6. Name the record company founded by the Beach Boys.
7. which state was the last one to legalize tattooing?
(it happened in may, 2005)
a. - Missouri
b. - Mew Mexico
c. - Oklahoma
d. - Texas
8. what instrument did Ray Coniff play?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
If Mitt Romney were elected President, he would be the richest man to hold that office.
2. Quaker Oats
3. A.M. Chicago
6. BROTHER RECORDS
7. - c
He couldn't top George Washington who, with nearly 60,000 acres and more than 300 slaves, is considered the big daddy of presidential wealth.
After that, it gets complicated, depending how you rate Thomas Jefferson's plantation, Herbert Hoover's millions from mining or John F. Kennedy's share of the vast family fortune, as well as the finer points of factors like inflation adjustment. But it's safe to say the Roosevelts had nothing on Romney, and the Bushes are nowhere close.
Just how rich is Mitt Romney? Add up the wealth of the last eight presidents, from Richard Nixon to Barack Obama. Then double that number. Now you're in Romney territory.
He would be among the richest presidents in American history if elected - probably in the top four.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck