1. who invented the odometer?
2. what year saw the peak employment for auto manufacturing workers in the USA?
3. for the decade ending in 1999, what percentage of immigrants to the USA came from european countries?
4. what was the final score of the super bowl that featured the jets and the colts?
5. who is the most famous player on the fictional new york knights baseball team?
6. what is the name for the dots on a domino?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
you can see stars during the day from the bottom of a well.
1. ben franklin (john dodge?)
2. 2005 (1993?)
3. 17 % (20%)
4. JETS-16..COLTS -7
5. ROY HOBBS ("THE NATURAL")
6. pips (dots???)
even from the bottom of a deep well, the daytime sky is too bright for a person to see even the brightest stars.
aristotle first proposed this mistaken idea, and it was widely assumed to be correct into the 19th century. astronomers eventually tested the hypothesis and concluded it was impossible.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister