1. what's the braided lanyard boy scouts sometimes wear as a neckerchief or
hat band called?
2. do you recall the names of the two puppet hecklers in the balcony of the
3. in the story of "treasure Island", what was the name of Captain Flint's
4. what was the name of the band before they changed it to "grateful dead"?
5. what does the word "gobi" translate to in English?
6. what is (happy days) Potzie Weber's real first name?
7. what ren & stimpy toy "rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs", and "over
your neighbor's dog"?
8. to which country must i travel to visit the Ebola river?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the Franklin stove, invented by Ben Franklin, was a failure.
1. a boondoggle
2. STATLER AND WALDORF
3. THE "WALRUS"
4. "THE WARLOCKS"
5. "waterless place"
8. DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Franklin's doomed design called for the smoke to come out of the bottom of
the stove. apparently, he did not fully understand that heat rises, and so
his stoves actually self-extinguished.
it wasn't until David Rittenhouse redesigned the freestanding, cast-iron
fireplace in 1790 that the product took off. he called his product the
Rittenhouse stove, but his name didn't stick and his design is forever
linked with Franklin's.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister