DID YOU KNOW...
THE MIRAGE HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS HAS 12 GARDENERS ON ITS STAFF TO CARE FOR ARTIFICIAL PLANTS.
1. Current events;
According to figures released early this month (august-08), more than 25 major _________ have gone into bankruptcy or failed outright world-wide since the first of the year, primarily due to rising oil costs,
2. What Baseball team, during the 1930's, was nick-named the "Gas House Gang" ?
3. What does the protagonist of The Gift of the Magi
sell to buy a watch fob ?
4. The "Pinna" is the outer, visible part of your body's.............what ?
5. In what non-Spanish speaking European city would you find the Spanish Steps ?
6. Fill in the blank;
When the first dinosaur bones were discovered in China over 2,000 years ago, they were mistaken for ______ bones.
7.Herb Alpert and Jerry Moss formed what recording company in 1962 ?
8. What does the National motto of Canada, "A mare usque ad mare",
translate to in English ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Interstate 10, which runs from Santa Monica California to Jacksonville Florida, is the longest continuous interstate highway in the USA.
2. st. louis cardinals
3. her hair
7. A & M RECORDS
8. "from sea to sea"
That would be interstate 90, at 3,090 miles, which runs from Boston to Seattle.
Interstate 10 ain't no shortie, though. It stretches 2,460 miles.