DID YOU KNOW...
Jennifer Jason Leigh's father was Vic Morrow.
1. Also known by her Chinese name of Sai Zhenzhu, who was the first US woman to
be awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. You may immediately think of James Cagney and gangster movies but one of
his most popular roles is in the musical "Yankee Doodle Dandy", where he
sings and dances numerous numbers. His character is based on which real song
and dance man?
3. You just found out you have a Lunule, so where on your body did you find it?
a. - Ear
b. - Ankle
c. - Hand
d. - Stomach
4. In 1942, five brothers from Waterloo, Iowa perished when their ship, the
USS Juneau (CL-52), was sunk by a Japanese submarine. What was their last
5. The formula, Pi R Squared gives us what ??
6. Which drug, once used to treat malaria as well as leg cramps, is still
found in many brands of soda water and tonic water around the world?
7. How old was Joan of Arc when she was burned at the stake ?
8. What does 'Froward' mean
a. - Hard to control
b. - To move something toward a Goal
c. - To sail into the Wind
d. - Keen Thinking
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Jimmy Hoffa, whose disappearance has remained a mystery, had the middle
1. Pearl S. Buck
2. George M. Cohan
3. - c
5. The Area of a Circle
7. - 19
8. - a
James Riddle Hoffa was born on Valentine's Day 1913 and disappeared from a
Michigan parking lot in July 1975. He was never found and was declared dead
in absentia in 1982. He was heavily involved with the International
Brotherhood of Teamsters.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi