DID YOU KNOW...
Pluto spins in the opposite direction as Earth, which means the sun rises in
the west and sets in the east. Only Venus, Uranus, and Pluto have a
1. Adam, Benjamin, Caleb, Daniel, Ephraim, Frankincense, and Gideon. To
which 1954 musical do these characters belong?
(Hint; five words in the Title...)
2. In math, if a line only touches a circle or curve at one point, what is
3. The Three Stooges, Moe Howard, Curly Howard and Shemp Howard were
brothers in real life ; what was their Surname ?
4. Name That Flick ;
A group of thieves, using color code-names, blame each other in the
aftermath of a failed jewel heist.
5. Who Am I ?
I came to this country and established a gunpowder factory. About a century
later, the company I founded had become one of the leading American chemical
corporations. Its favorite NASCAR driver is Jeff Gordon. Who am I?
6. I have a condition named hypothyroidism. What doctor should I see?
7. Strange words are These ; SNARF
8. What in the world is malmsey ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The most dangerous animal on the planet is the hippopotamus.
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. a Tangent
4. Reservoir Dogs
5. I am E.I. Du Pont
8. a Sweet wine
Hippos kill about 500 people a year; lions kill around 100. Cobras and other
vipers kill an average 90,000 people.
The deadliest animal on the planet, however, is actually the mosquito, which
causes 725,000 deaths per year.
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
― Mahatma Gandhi