DID YOU KNOW...
Cephalalgia is the medical term for a headache.
1. Name the 1980 film that tells the story of Jake LaMotta ...
2. Who Am I ?
I was, at one time, a Teenage Heart-throb. My biggest hit was my first,
I recorded sixteen singles, ten albums and acted in eight films, including "The Longest Day".
My career was flying along until, in 1965, I divorced my wife.
Big mistake ! Her father was a very influential super star, and he saw that I never
worked again, at least not in the big time.
I managed to land a role in "The Violent Ones" in 1967, but I "retired" and
moved to Hawaii that year.
3. Who Wrote That ??
"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft a-gley, An' lea'e us nought
but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy!"
a. - Robert Frost
b. - Robert Louis Stevenson
c. - Robert Duncan
d. - Robert Burns
4. What does DNS mean in information technology?
5. To which of the Fifty must I travel to see the Petrified Forest, or
search for the Lost Dutchman gold mine ?
6. What was the name of the landing craft that Neil Armstrong stepped down
from on the Moon ?
7. "The Color of Money" was a (delayed) sequel to what movie?
8. District Attorney Harvey Dent became which Super Villain in Gotham City ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The youngest Medal of Honor winner was a 15 year-old lanky Tennessee farm
boy who lied about his age to join the Army during WWI... He was seventeen
when he was awarded the honor.
1. "Raging Bull"
2. I am Tommy Sands
3. - d
4. Domain Name Server
7. "The Hustler
The youngest Medal of Honor recipient earned his award at 11 and was granted
it at 13. Born in New York, 11-year-old Willie Johnston enlisted in the
Union Army alongside his father, serving as a drummer boy with the 3rd
Vermont Infantry during the Civil War.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi