DID YOU KNOW...
Everyone’s tongue print is as unique as their finger print.
1. Who played Robin Williams' estranged wife in "Mrs. Doubtfire" ?
2. Which breed of cat is famous for not having a tail?
3. While we're at it : Native to Russia,what's the world's largest living
4. Name That Play !
This 1610 work was probably Shakespeare's last piece. It's a comedy about
Miranda and her father, Prospero, who rules the island's magical creatures
who revolt against him...
5. Strange Words are these ; RIPOST ...
a. - refer
b. - Run Up
c. - Regress
d. - Answer Back
6. In marriage, it's everything. In tennis, it's nothing. What is it?
7. If my Welsh friend gave me a Bara Birth for my birthday, what should I
do with it ?
a. - Eat It
b. - Plant It
c. - Feed it
d. - Wear It
8. Name That Monarch ...
Insanity in his later years. Love of farming. Lost the American colonies.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
“The Birth of a Nation” was the first film viewed in the White House, in
1. Sally Field
3. Siberian tiger
4. 'The Tempest'
5. - d
7. - a
8. George III
"The Birth of a Nation" is reputed to be the most controversial film ever
made in the United States. It was also said to be the main inspiration for
the resurrection of the Ku Klux Klan a few months after its release. The
film was shown in the East Room of the White House on 18 February 1915 for
President Woodrow Wilson. From 1915 to 1939, it held the title of the
highest grossing film, until "Gone With the Wind" overtook it.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi