DID YOU KNOW ...
Children of identical twins are genetically siblings, not cousins.
1. Who preceded Tom Brady as the New England Patriots starting quarterback?
2. In 1968 who had an American hit with "Dreams of an Everyday Housewife"?
3. In which capital city are you most likely to witness Hogmanay
4. What part of the body is associated with the Babinski reflex?
a. - Tendon of the Knee
b. - Soles of the feet
c. - Small of the back
d. - Armpit
5. Fill in the Blank ;
Hurricanes are named when sustained wind speeds of ___ miles per hour are
6. Name the 1980's TV show starring Cybil Shepherd and Bruce Willis ...
7. Where would you visit if you wanted to see the Habs play on their home
8. What is the traditional gift for a 15th wedding anniversary ?
a. - Lace
b. - China
c. - Crystal
d. - Lace
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
these four films, "Scarface" > "The Hangover" > "Two Brothers" > "The Jungle
Book", all contain a tiger...
1. Drew Bledsoe
2. Glen Campbell
4. - b
5. - 74
8. - c
All of these films feature at least one tiger. Blink and you'll miss it, Al
Pacino's character in "Scarface" (1983) flaunts his wealth to his friends,
showing them round his luxurious mansion and to his garden, where he keeps
his pet tiger. In the 2009 film "The Hangover", the group wake up dazed and
confused, only to find a snarling tiger in their hotel bathroom. More of a
family film, "Two Brothers" (2004) tells the story of two tiger cubs
separated at birth, but reunited years later. Finally, the evil Shere Khan
in Disney's "The Jungle Book" is represented as a tiger.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi