DID YOU KNOW...
There’s an opposite of “Déjà vu”.
Called “Jamais Vu”, this phenomenon describes when you know something has
happened before, but it seems unfamiliar.
1. "___________" is a figure of speech in which the selected words share
their first sound.
(Hint; Starts with "A")
2. Who is the hero of 'The Iliad'?
3. Who wrote "The Maltese Falcon"?
4. Who approved construction of the infamous Berlin Wall?
a. - Stalin
b. - Lenin
c. - Khrushchev
d. - Brezhnev
5. What is the third book in the Old Testament?
6. Who was the first player in the history of the National Football League
to throw for over 5,000 yards in a season ?
a. - Johnny Unitas
b. - Dan Marino
c. - Peyton Manning
d. - Tom Brady
7. Who lives at 124 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom ?
8. Where might one find an orchid in its native habitat?
a. - Both of these
b. - Neither of these
c. - On a rock in a cloud forest high in the Andes
d. - Clinging to a tree in the Everglades
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Jellyfish do not possess a brain.
3. Dashiell Hammett
4. - c
6. - b
7. SpongeBob SquarePants
8. - a
While jellyfish do not have a brain, they have an elementary nervous system
with receptors that detect light, vibrations, and chemicals in the water.
These abilities, along with the sense of gravity, allow the jellyfish to
orient and guide itself in the water.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi