DID YOU KNOW...
Swaziland is the smallest country in Africa. At 6,704 square miles (17,364
square kilometers) it is slightly smaller than the state of Massachusetts.
1. If the Rabbi tells my partner that I'm ' mishegaas', he's saying what ?
2. Each astrology sign is associated with one of four elements......... what
are they ?
3. Name for me four USA Holidays whose date changes every year...
4. In the Bible, what relation is Bathsheba to Solomon?
5. Comedic legend George Burns vowed 'till death us do part' with his wife
and work partner Gracie, but what other vow did he keep, seemingly
impossible to promise?
6. Where should I go to see a sizable population of giraffes in the wild ?
a. - Sierra Leone
b. - Kenya
c. - South Africa
d. - Almost anywhere in Africa
7. Gary Cooper created the character Will Cane in what classic film ?
a. - Distant Drums
b. - Garden of Evil
c. - The Hanging Tree
d. - High Noon
8. What does Tierra del Fuego translate to in English ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Angela Lansbury was nominated for an Emmy 12 times for her performances on
'Murder She Wrote', but never won.
1. I'm Crazy
2. Earth, Air, Water and Fire
3. Acceptable are ; Easter, Passover, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Columbus
Day, Thanksgiving Day, Hanukkah, President's Day (If I missed any, please
5. To live to be 100
6. - b ( Two other countries with sizeable giraffe populations are Tanzania
7. - d
8. Land of Fire
Other non-winners of note ;
John Goodman, 0 for 7 for 'Roseanne'
Jason Alexander, 0 for 7 for 'Seinfeld'
Martin Sheen, 0 for 6 for 'The West Wing'
Hugh Laurie, 0 for 6 for 'House'
Steve Carell, 0 for 6 for 'The Office'
Elizabeth Montgomery, 0 for 5 for 'Bewitched'
..... and Andy Griffith was never even nominated for 'The Andy Griffith
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill