DID YOU KNOW...
Before 1977, lawyers in the U.S. were not allowed to advertise.
1. From where in France does does the classic quiche come from ?
2. Can you name the two combatant cities in the British
"Wars of the Roses" ?
3. Bronze is an alloy of what two metals ?
4. On "The Simpsons", Homer joins a singing group, the "B-Sharps" : What
sort of singing group were they ?
5. What is the official language of Guadeloupe ?
a. - French
b. - Spanish
c. - Portuguese
d. - English
6. Strange Words are These ; SILLABUB ...
a. - a Whipped Cream Dessert
b. - a Character from "Cats"
c. - Both
d. - Neither
7. To what country must I travel to visit Marrakesh ?
8. Almost the same, the Jewish "Knish" and the Mexican .... what ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the PC real world, Zombies really exist.
2. York and Lancaster
3. Copper and Tin
4. Barbershop Quartet
5. - a
6. - b
In computer science, a zombie is a computer that has been taken over by a
virus, a Trojan horse, or a hacker. Most owners of zombie computers are
unaware their computers have been compromised
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill