DID YOU KNOW...
Traveling can improve problem solving skills and boost creativity. New
sounds, smells, tastes, languages, and sights create new synapses in the
brain and promote neuroplasticity.
1. Carboniferous (360-280 million years ago): What is the name of this
period referring to?
2. What were "urnfields" in the Bronze Age equivalent to?
3. In the delightful movie "You've Got Mail", who is Brinkley?
4. One of the seven deadly sins is avarice.... what's the more common word
for avarice ?
5. On what day is Guy Fawkes Day?
6. What is the official language of Brazil?
7. In the USA, on what day are more telephone calls placed than any other
8. What Year Was It ??
Nelson Mandela is convicted of Treason and sentenced to life in prison.
a. - 1960
b. - 1962
c. - 1964
d. - 1966
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The ancient Greeks believed that eating the meat of a poisonous snake in the
summer months might cause you to become a vampire after you die.
1. the forming of coal deposits
3. Joe Fox's Dog
5. November 5
7. Mother's Day
8. - c
In parts of ancient Greece, especially the City/State of Elis, the people
believed that anyone who eats the flesh of a lamb killed by a wolf would
become a vampire after death.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi