DID YOU KNOW ...
In 1919, Henry Ford sued the Chicago Tribune for libeling him in an
editorial headlined, 'Ford is an Anarchist'; the jury found in his favor and
awarded him 6 cents plus trial costs.
1. In what country does the "Two Oceans" marathon take place?
a. - Panama
b. - Australia
c. - South Africa
d. - New Zealand
2. Movie Characters ; Robert who ....
Eddie Coyle, Charles Shaughnessy, Max Cady
a. - Ryan
b. - Mitchum
c. - Walker
d. - Taylor
(Triple Bonus; name the movies...)
3. Which North American mountain range gave its name to a type of fever?
4. Route 66 begins in Chicago and ends in what city?
5. What street becomes a thirteen block hot spot of Mardi Gras partying,
jazz music, and French Creole cuisine?
6. Henri Paul was killed while driving drunk; who also died ?
7. What was the Beach Boys' first single, released in 1961 ?
a. - Surfin'
b. - Surfin' Safari
c. - Surfin' USA
d. - Ten Little Indians
8. What is the dental term for cavities?
a. - furuncle
b. - lesions
c. - caries
d. - fistulas
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Sell-By date on a bottle of water is for the bottle , not the water.
1. - c
2. - b (In 'The Friends of Eddie Coyle', 'Ryan's Daughter', 'Cape Fear' )
3. Rocky Mountains
4. Los Angeles (At the Santa Monica Pier to be exact.)
5. Bourbon Street
6. Princess Diana & Dodi Fayed
7. - a
8. - c
Plastic water bottles degrade, but the leaking chemicals are not toxic, they
just make the water taste bad.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi