DID YOU KNOW...
The most germ-laden place in the average bathroom is not the seat, or even
the bowl; it's the flush handle.
1. Name the song from the 1972 film "The Poseidon Adventure", was a big hit
2. In what 1981 movie did television news anchor Karen White (Dee
Wallace) get mixed up with a colony of werewolves?
3. Collectively the islands of Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark and Herm are
known by what name?
4. Erythrocytes are more commonly known as ..... what ?
5. Which one of the following is NOT a romance language?
a. - English
b. - Italian
c. - Portuguese
d. - Spanish
6. What do you call a group of porcupines?
7. Most people know that the word 'zenith' means 'the highest point, acme,
climax', but not as many know the opposite term to 'zenith' that means 'the
lowest point'. What is it?
8. The red cocktail ingredient Grenadine takes its name from which fruit?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
TV Talk-Show host Mike Douglas provided the singing voice of Prince Charming
in the Disney film “Cinderella” (1950).
1. "The Morning After"
2. "The Howling"
3. The Channel Islands
4. Red Blood Cells
5. - a
7. . Nadir
Douglas actually was a singer in the 40s and 50s and was part of Kay
Keyser's Big Band. He also was the singing voice of Prince Charming in the
1950 Disney classic "Cinderella", before embarking on his talk-show career
in the early 60s. He passed away on his 81st birthday in 2006.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi