Happy Anniversary Texasgirl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_233524_0_14cf9ad9da867213aa340ddc5af5ef93.jpg

Today is a new day, TG!! Make it a special, extra sweet day for both of you!!
Happy Anniversary!!:heart:

A couple were celebrating their Golden Wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town.

A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of the long and happy marriage.

'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon,' explained the husband. 'We visited the Grand Canyon and took at trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said, "That's once." We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice." We hadn't gone half a mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My wife took a pistol out of her pocket and shot the mule. ‘I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, "That's once."’

j/k TG

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND MR. TEXAS!!!

Hope you have a super day!

Happy Anniversary Texas..
Wishing only the BEST for the BEST

kadesma:)

mish said:
A couple were celebrating their Golden Wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town.

A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of the long and happy marriage.

'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon,' explained the husband. 'We visited the Grand Canyon and took at trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said, "That's once." We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice." We hadn't gone half a mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My wife took a pistol out of her pocket and shot the mule. ‘I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, "That's once."’

j/k TG

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND MR. TEXAS!!!

Hope you have a super day!

:glare:hmmmmmmmmm, maybe I did it all wrong!!:LOL:
Thanks mish for the giggles.

Texasgirl,
from Germany all the best to your anniversary!!!
Hope you both have a great day and enjoy yourselves!

Back
Top Bottom