Happy Birthday Crewsk!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_333102_0_1d26cfe99e7b74bbb59f4621c804176d.gif

Happy Monday Birthday, crewsk! ('cuz I'll probably forget by then)

Maybe the kids will want to cook your dinner for you. Feeling adventurous?

crewsk said:
Thank you! The "BIG" day isin't until Monday,
Oops!:rolleyes: For some reason I was sure it was today.:blush: Oh well - have a super weekend!:flowers:

Have a wonderful weekend and get ready for that special day on Monday. May it bring everything you wish for.

kadesma:)

Thank you all very much! I just wish we could have one huge party together to celebrate evryones birthdays!
1.gif

mudbug said:
Happy Monday Birthday, crewsk! ('cuz I'll probably forget by then)

Maybe the kids will want to cook your dinner for you. Feeling adventurous?

As long as they clean up their mess too, I'll be as adventurous as they dare me to be!:ermm: :LOL:

MJ said:
Oops!:rolleyes: For some reason I was sure it was today.:blush: Oh well - have a super weekend!:flowers:

That's OK! It just means that my party got started a little early!:)

hey crewsk, hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend. I am sure there will be many of us toasting the birthdays of our special friends this weekend. Have Fun!!

Happy Birthday CrewsK, May Monday Oct 2nd be a Great Day and the Start of Many Good Things. Love and Hugs Barbara and James :chef:

Attachments

• gateau1.gif
    gateau1.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 62
  • birthday 1.gif
    birthday 1.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 67
Thank you Beth & Maidrite!:)

You all have made this birthday very special & you don't know how much that means to me! I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends, thank you!

My dad, brother & his family are taking my mom (today is her birthday) & I out for lunch then to a movie after church today. The only sad part is that hubby has to work.:(

Oh man, I'm sorry I missed it! I haven't been able to log on in a few days.
I hope you had the greatest birthday yet!!

img_333759_0_d33dac141d0a3f578bf17d207b11176f.gif

Wow! Your birthday is on Monday. Seems like a lot of great people were born in the autumn. I hope your husband gets you a Porsche Carrrera GT for your birthday. That would make things exciting. But if he doesn't, well, I hope your birthday is filled with love, and somebody making the day special for you.

And I can simpathize; I've been cooking my own birthday meals and deserts every year since I got married. But that can be a good thing too. It means you can tailor the meal to be just what you want. The only thing is, I wish I wasn't the one who had to clean it up on my birthday.

Now you have to understand, that although my kids are outstanding young adults, and hard workers at their places of employment, growing up, they were the worst dishwashers on the planet. They absolutely hated doing dishes, even after we got an electric dishwasher.

But that's ok. I survived it all. And they spoil me in other ways. I hope your kids, and hubby spoil you on your special day as well.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Happy Birthday Crewk!!

Even though your birthday isn't until Monday - Nearly everything takes time to reach the best that it can be - so don't think of yourself as older -- you're just GETTING BETTER, you see!

All the very best.

Crewsk- wishing you a great day -hope you're enjoying your birthday and best wishes for a great year!!!!Happy Birthday -love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom