"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cookware
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2007, 03:46 AM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 43
Chicago Metallic, W-S, Tools of the Trade

can someone tell me if these are the same thing, just re-branded: chicago metallic commercial, williams-sonoma professional (actually does say made by chicago metallic, same as CM commerical line?) and tools of the trade? looking at macy's, amazon and williams-sonoma websites, they look to be all re-branded chicago metallic. in know, retarded question, but i bought the W-S version jelly roll pans and i'm thinking of buying the CM for future purchases instead, cheaper and such.

Kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.