Boston Mayhem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
So tonight the Boston Bruins are going for the Stanley Cup. Of course I hope they win. And right now a lot of the streets are restricted to no foot traffic. Streets where there have been major trouble before when a major sports trophy has been one.

If the Bruins come through tonight and win, it will make for three champion ships in one sport year. That means another parade. And it will be the seventh time the Bruins has brought the cup home.

Good luck to the Bruins.

Well, you won't have to worry about another parade. The Bruins lost. :neutral: Sorry (not really, just being nice). :devilish:

CD

I'm not going to be nice, cd. I'm kinda happy that Boston sports fans finally get a taste of what it's like for so many fan of other teams.

After years of berating Yankee fans for being so smug about winning, Boston fans have become THOSE kind of fans. Not everyone, of course, but enough of them. Some were booing the Blues tonight right from their seats when the hockey game was over. Sore losers.

I'm not going to be nice, cd. I'm kinda happy that Boston sports fans finally get a taste of what it's like for so many fan of other teams.

After years of berating Yankee fans for being so smug about winning, Boston fans have become THOSE kind of fans. Not everyone, of course, but enough of them. Some were booing the Blues tonight right from their seats when the hockey game was over. Sore losers.

The battle between the Yankee and the Sox is older than me almost.

A couple of years ago, down in Yarmouth on Cape Cod, a New Yorker had a Yankee sticker on his car. Unfortunately for him, a couple of very ignorant stupid people beat him to death because he was a Yankee fan. They both were found guilty of First Degree Murder. Life with no parole. And they deserved it. Both family men with kids. I hope they have live a nice long time to think about what they did. They were both in their late 20's.

Back
Top Bottom