DID YOU KNOW ...
The average life expectancy at birth for a Canadian is 81.16 years, the
eighth highest in the world. The United States ranks 46th, at 78.14 years.
1. Which playwright wrote "The Seagull"?
2. If you multiplied the number of U.S. presidents who were assassinated in
the 20th century by the number of times Elizabeth Taylor married Richard
Burton, and then subtracted the number of novel-writing Bronte sisters, it
would amount to what?
a. - The number of seasons in a year
b. - The number of strings on a Guitar
c. - The number of times John McEnroe won Wimbledon
d. - The number of eyes possessed by the mythical Cyclops
3. Name That Sitcom ;
"Hidy ho, good neighbor!"
4. What Country is the birth place of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
5. Which of these films did NOT have Pat Boone in the cast ?
a. - April Love
b. - Blackboard Jungle
c. - The Cross and the Switchblade
d. - The Eyes of Tammy Faye
6. In Toby Keith's "Beer For My Horses", we obviously know the horses get
beer but what do the men get?
7. The 1961 movie 'The Misfits' was the final movie for Marilyn Monroe. It
was also the last screen appearance of which other Hollywood legend?
8. Which quarter contains the words "The Charter Oak"?
a. - Massachusetts
b. - Connecticut
c. - Vermont
d. - New Hampshire
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Country Singer Stonewall Jackson’s real name is .......Stone Wall Jackson..
1. Anton Chekhov
2. - d
3. "Home Improvement"
5. - b
7. Clark Gable
8. - b
Stone wall Jackson, born in Tabor City, North Carolina November 6, 1932, is
an American country singer and musician who achieved his greatest fame
during country's golden honky tonk era in the late 1950s and early 1960s. He
was named after the famous general, Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson, who was an
ancestor. His most popular song was "Waterloo" in 1959.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.