BBQ Sauce contest..Big News!!! Lee Ann is judging!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":26g0hfeo][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":26g0hfeo]Back on subject. :LOL: I knd of hope I don't win. That sauce can never be reproduced because it was thrown togather till I thought it tasted good. :LOL: :roll:

You mean you tasted it as you were making it?? I hope you used a clean spoon each time! :shock: :LOL:[/quote:26g0hfeo]
Lots of spoons! You bucket head, think I'm that STUPID? Thanks pal! :LOL:[/quote:26g0hfeo]

You said it not me! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

I have my moments. :LOL: But not when it comes to food safety!
Riddle me this, what happens if cappy boxes all our sauces up and some get broken in shipping before judging? :shock: That would suck. :cry:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I have my moments. :LOL: But not when it comes to food safety!
Riddle me this, what happens if cappy boxes all our sauces up and some get broken in shipping before judging? :shock: That would suck. :cry:

C'mon, lets have a little faith in Cappy..I hear he's hand delivering them !

D.Harris said:
Nice looking lady, I wouldn't blame him for had delivering.

He'd have to leave Myrtle Beach and that's not happening. If you told him there was free beer, maybe......but not for a woman!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="D.Harris":1uygnz07]Nice looking lady, I wouldn't blame him for hand delivering.

He'd have to leave Myrtle Beach and that's not happening. If you told him there was free beer, maybe......but not for a woman![/quote:1uygnz07]

We tried the free beer (and Jacks Cosmic Dogs) thing last year to get him to the Boone Hall Comp. If we had waited for him... We'd still be sitting out there. And that was only a 1 1/2hr drive for him. :?

I hear he has been "hand delivering" since he saw that picture. :roll:

BBQ Sauce Judging.

Just curious, aside from the HOT BABE who else will be judging the sauce? Will it be taking place at a BBQ Competition? When do I get my Primo? LOL.... 8)

Re: BBQ Sauce Judging.

Traegernator said:
Just curious, aside from the HOT BABE who else will be judging the sauce? Will it be taking place at a BBQ Competition? When do I get my Primo? LOL.... 8)
You won't.............but I'll let you borrow it :LOL: ;) 8)

Finney said:
Traegernator said:

You're done winning Traegernator... "The King is Dead, Long live the King"

And who's gonna win? You? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!! :P :P :P

Traegernator said:
Finney said:
Traegernator said:

You're done winning Traegernator... "The King is Dead, Long live the King"

And who's gonna win? You? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!! :P :P :P

Ummm........ Could be. ;) Who knows.

Captain Morgan said:
Lee Ann and her sister and teammate will be the judges.
BTW, they just won the Va State sauce competition.

Is Lee Ann some sort of BBQ celebrity?

Captain Morgan said:

Cool Cappy been home sick with the stomach flu for a week now , I will get the sauce out to you ASAP am feeling a bit better now. Might get there late but I will send it.

Traegernator said:
Captain Morgan said:

Is Lee Ann some sort of BBQ celebrity?

She is much more than a BBQ celebritiy. She own a successful restaurant and catering business and compete all over the place.

http://www.woodchicksbbq.com/

Additionally she was on national tv for the versus BBQ championships series.

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:

Cool Cappy been home sick with the stomach flu for a week now , I will get the sauce out to you ASAP am feeling a bit better now. Might get there late but I will send it.

Our first DQ for missing the turn-in. :roll:

Finney said:
WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:

Our first DQ for missing the turn-in. :roll:

DONT YOU BE ROLLIN THEM EYES AT ME BOY !!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom