Ghost Stories and Weird Happenings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I work in a building and at a job where many guys have refused to retire at a normal age, therefore they ended up being carried out on a stretcher on the way to the hospital, never to make their final commute home.

We kind of tease the old timers by mounting a body bag next to the first aid kit in their shops.

Now, working midnight shifts makes one kinda loopy, but I swear I see some of these deceased guys still wandering through the racks of equipment in the wee hours.

I just say hi to them, then get back to work. Occasionally I ask for their help.

So, did you watch? "Moondog" is my bud and owns Moondog Dive Outfitters, which I work part time for. We've worked together since the mid-'90's. They cut out a lot of the scenes with "Jenny", the tiger shark. She destroyed Greg's camera while the divers were doing their "Deco" stop. About two weeks after they were done filming off Jupiter, she bit off a guys hand. There are a couple of dive operators that offer "shark feeding trips" in the area, so "Jenny" hangs around.

We did! My husband loves shark week, so I didn't even have to convince him to watch. We really enjoyed a lot of the new programs this year. I don't know how those guys get so up close and personal with creatures that could kill them without much effort, but it certainly is fun to watch!

If you've seen one shark....

Shark programs are the most boring of all nature documentaries with me. Three cable channels ran shark programs all last week.

Ghost reality shows are just as big a laugh.

The actor Rob Lowe has somehow gotten producers to fund a reality show about ghosts that includes his children as participants.
The show is shot mostly in night vision green light ...to give it the same lame umph wow factor.

Seriously, I ask you, how sleezy pathetic can you get, Rob Lowe?

Last edited:
I love watching all the ghost reality shows. I find them very entertaining. Just like Finding Bigfoot. I don't believe in either, but I think that makes me enjoy watching them even more. As long as they aren't conning people out of money, like mediums pretending to contact the dead, I don't see a problem with it. I'll definitely be watching Rob Lowe's new show.

I love watching all the ghost reality shows. I find them very entertaining.

I can only reply with what would be the sound of a fishing reel spinning. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Did you hear that???!!!"

"What was that"??!!!"

Stay tuned, more green light reality show coming up. Rob Lowe and his sons have a ghost show now.

"Did you hear that???!!!"

"What was that???!!!"

"Turn on the night vision camera!" "Don't turn it off!"

Last edited:
I know when family members and loved ones die.. It weird I just know and I feel alone, really alone for a moment.

I think almost all of us have heard stories about our pets knowing when someone dies in the family. So why shouldn't that be possible for humans also? Animals sense when there is something unnatural in the room. Whether it be a ghost, or some other object, so why shouldn't humans see them also?

I do believe that when someone dies a death by violence or before their time, that it is possible for them to remain behind as a ghost. I don't believe that they can harm you. It is your own fear that does that.

I had rented a house with two bedrooms. I took the one at the back of the house. After I had been there for a couple of months, the landlord asked me if I was having any problems with the closet door in my bedroom. Nope. I told her there were times I could have sworn I closed it and found it open a few minutes later. All she said was "Oh." This continued for several months. It was becoming irritating. I began to think the house was on a tilt. I tried rolling a ball across the floor. It sat right where I put it. Tossed out that theory. So I started to write down the time I closed the door. Sure enough about five minutes I would go back into the room and the closet door was open. I closed it again and sat on the bed. About five minutes later I watched it open again. So I just said "Hello." I didn't see any image or such. The door never opened again after I closed it.

I told my landlady about what happened. She told me she wondered when I would figure out what happened. The closet was haunted. She had lost a lot of tenants due to that ghost. I am not afraid of ghosts at all. If anything, I feel sorry for them. What are they seeking? Why can't they go and rest in peace?

If you've seen one shark....

Shark programs are the most boring of all nature documentaries with me.
Three cable channels ran shark programs all last week.

Ghost reality shows are just as big a laugh.

The actor Rob Lowe has somehow gotten producers to fund a reality show about ghosts that includes his children as participants.
The show is shot mostly in night vision green light ...to give it the same lame umph wow factor.

Seriously, I ask you, how sleezy pathetic can you get, Rob Lowe?

You're right, not as exciting as being in the water with them. Especially when you're not in a cage. Most folks will never have that opportunity, so they'll just have to be bored watching documentaries.:rolleyes:

We built a new shop a few years ago in part of a corn filed adjoining the place. The shadow people have never been there. They usually stick to the orignal place. Well this morning I've been here all alone working in the shop. I was not as alone as I thought.

Okay, new one for me. Dream last night of a recently deceased resident. I grew close to the family and they live in the same town I do. Anyhow...the dream...her Daughter brought in some photos of my resident when she was younger and photos from the Memorial Service. The last photo was of a sunbeam shining down on her head stone. I told her Daughter (in my dream) "It shows we should have Faith." Then I woke up.

I just heard that a movie is in the works about a nearby haunted road. It is supposed to be produced by the actor/rapper Ice T, and the movie is called Clinton Road.

It's a 10 mile stretch through the woods and mountains where many mobsters have reported disposing of bodies, and more stories of satanic cults, animal sacrifices, and other funky goings on through the area.

Oh, and no cell reception... AHHHHHHHH!

My wife, who claims a certain amount of psychic ability, drove my son's friend home through there recently, and without previously knowing about the road said she was totally freaked out, on pins and needles the entire way through. Only later did she hear if its reputation.

Oddly enough, the day after she drove through, a car that matches the make, model, year, and color of my wife's car ran off the road and burst into flames, killing the driver. The kicker was the the driver happened to be from just down the street from my wife's hometown.

I was doing a temp job for an IT company. Me and another woman were working overtime. All of a sudden she burst into sobbing tears. The boss came over and backed away from her. So I got up and started to go to her instead. Then I saw what he saw. An angel hanging over her head with a dead body in its arms. I knew her mother was in the hospital and had been on death's door for about a week. I knew exactly who that dead body was. But I couldn't see the face. A week later she returned to work. I told her what I had seen. During our break, she told me that she saw the angle also and the face of the body. It was her mother. That is how she knew her mother had died. The only thing I could say was the angel was there to take her to heaven. I also told her both myself and the boss had seen the same angel. We just weren't able to see the face like she did. She was the only chosen one to see her mother on her finally travel to God.

She was so happy that I told her about that night. Her family didn't believe her. Now she knew she wasn't crazy. I told her to keep that treasured thought within herself. She was the only chosen one to see her mother just before she left this earth to be with God. "You and I are the only two that know the real truth."

Back
Top Bottom