Goodnight all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timothy

Head Chef
I'm hitting the sack! Just had a 30 minute sneezing attack. Holy Smokes! I"m wore out, my blood pressure feels like it's throught the roof and my sinuses are perfectly clear now.

That wore me out.

See all of you in the morning!

I'm hitting the sack! Just had a 30 minute sneezing attack. Holy Smokes! I"m wore out, my blood pressure feels like it's throught the roof and my sinuses are perfectly clear now.

That wore me out.

See all of you in the morning!
Hello, Timothy! It's not morning, but I hope you're doing good. What are you up to today? I hope your day has been more exciting than mine.

I got up really early to make Mark's lunch and portion out stuff for the freezer. It's just the two of us, so I freeze things portion-wize for two people. I think we have enough groceries now, except for a few things like bread, hamburger buns and paper towels. I really need to heavy-duty clean this place, but I can't when someone is around. That is the plan for next week! Stuff like Christmas decorations need to be put away, and I'm constantly doing laundry and dishes.

Hello, Timothy! It's not morning, but I hope you're doing good. What are you up to today? I hope your day has been more exciting than mine.

I got up really early to make Mark's lunch and portion out stuff for the freezer. It's just the two of us, so I freeze things portion-wize for two people. I think we have enough groceries now, except for a few things like bread, hamburger buns and paper towels. I really need to heavy-duty clean this place, but I can't when someone is around. That is the plan for next week! Stuff like Christmas decorations need to be put away, and I'm constantly doing laundry and dishes.

Thanks VB, yeah, I'm doing fine today. That sneezing attack was outrageous! I must have sneezed 50 times. Weird.

I'm getting ready to remove and replace all of my kitchen cabinets, so a-cleaning-I-will-go... I'm kind of afraid to see what is behind the old stove. Oh well, nothing Pinesol won't clean.

Thanks VB, yeah, I'm doing fine today. That sneezing attack was outrageous! I must have sneezed 50 times. Weird.

I'm getting ready to remove and replace all of my kitchen cabinets, so a-cleaning-I-will-go... I'm kind of afraid to see what is behind the old stove. Oh well, nothing Pinesol won't clean.

Yeah, when I do the kitchen floor, I pull out the stove and clean behind it. The only thing I can't move is the fridge....there must be all kinds of dust bunnies behind it.

Yeah, when I do the kitchen floor, I pull out the stove and clean behind it. The only thing I can't move is the fridge....there must be all kinds of dust bunnies behind it.

Wouldof if I couldof...gas stove. hard plumbed and totally unmovable. I could take out the broiling pan and drawer and reach most of the wall and floor behind it. I always thought of that as a pain in the rear.

Wouldof if I couldof...gas stove. hard plumbed and totally unmovable. I could take out the broiling pan and drawer and reach most of the wall and floor behind it. I always thought of that as a pain in the rear.
Yeah, mine is electric, unfortunately. That is about the only thing good about it is that I can clean behind it. The oven on a gas stove is so much easier to clean on the inside. I miss the one I had in NY. I can see what you mean about moving it.

does anyone else feel like reading "goidnight moon" when they see this thread.

goodnight moon, goodnight stars,

goodnight tim. where ever you are(s)... :)

Back
Top Bottom