Hello I am...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krnxguhj33

Assistant Cook
Hi, allow me to introduce myself. I'm 17 years old and live in California. Weather's nice over here. :pig: Anyhow, I just picked up cooking so that I wouldn't have to eat the abundant fast food available in my area. I have no idea how to cook, but I'm determined to learn. I also don't know any recipes. :( Well, thanks for reading. :angel:

Hi, kr.... Welcome to DC. You've come to the right place if you need advice on food and cooking. Just ask questions and don't worry about whether or not the question is simple, silly or what. The only dumb questions are those you don't ask. Congratulations on wanting to learn how to eat things besides fastfood. We're glad you've found us.

Hi KRN,
Good for you wanting to learn about cooking:) Find a topic that interests you, jump in and ask for some easy recipes to start you off. You will find many friendly people who will be more than glad to help you.

kadesma:)

krnxguhj33 said:
Wow, so far, it's been friendly! Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome! This is great place. Even if you knew what you were doing (or thought you did!) you can learn sooooooo much here, and the people are so friendly. Truly a wonderful place and nearly as addictive as good food!

Just remember that we learn not only by being taught but by also doing! Never be afraid to try something. If it doesn’t work, no big deal, it’s a lesson. I‘ve never met anyone who hasn’t “messed up” while cooking, so jump in and get to it. It’s great! And even a “failure” makes a fantastic war story later down the road.

Last edited:
Welcome to DC.. I started cooking when I was 14 yrs old and I have not stoped yet..(67yrs) Do not be bashfull about asking questions. all of us at DC want to help. I am a retired chef so feel free to ask may be i can help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom