How Many Wings ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you talking the whole wing or the separated wing? Either way, I know I couldn't do that many!

Wing tip removed along with what looks like a little drum stick. Just wings. Cappy, You still hammered from whizzing in the fairways and the 19th hole playing golf yesterday? :bar: :slap: :grin: Played 36 yesterday with a cooler on the cart. NOT a good idea. Had fun, That's what it's all about.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
My mistake Larry. I did not include the word eat. BTW They weren't foiled either. :grin:

No problem Pig's! Cappy is a little slow. Fried wings must be brined and foiled! :pop: :^o

Eat!?!?! You gotta be kidding me! :eek:

No golf yesterday, had a family reunion in North Carolina.

I've eaten 30 in a sitting, and I thought I would die. I don't see how people do that stuff.

Pigs, I played golf in August one afternoon down here, and on the back 9 I started seeing black spots. Had to fill my hat with ice and sit in the cart for a while.

if they were all drumettes? No problem ! But with the upper wing...what makes each "eaten"? Does all meat have to be removed? How do they get between the bones at that speed? Hmmm. :-k [-(

Anyway, I'd like to see someone do 161 with some of my sauce that I make for myself when I'm adventerous ... on em. Muuuuhahahaaaaaaaa!
:(

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
Eat!?!?! You gotta be kidding me! :eek:

I've eaten 30 in a sitting, and I thought I would die. I don't see how people do that stuff.

I can eat 30 myself but I have never fixed any myself , you want some fine wings go here they got the coldest drinks and faster service :

http://www.carolinawings.com

depends on the size of the wing....i've been able to eat about 20 or so hooters wings but the buffalo wild wings (which are about 1/2 the size) I've been able to eat double....(about 35-40)

some places have different size wings......

that's faster than 1 every 5 seconds.....tough to keep that pace for 12 minutes....hate to be in the stall next to her later..... :shock:

just wings? in the right mood maybe 3 dozen......

Rob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom