ISO a specific lamb recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
Many years ago. Many many years ago, I made lamb from a recipe I found in either GQ, or Esquire. The article that contained the recipe, which was basically a very spicy Mongolian lamb dish, was titled The Lamb That Thyme Forgot. Cute, right?

If anyone out there who likes spicy Asian cuisine has this recipe stored somewhere, please direct me to it! I’ve googled the title, and looked through the online archives of the magazines to no avail. Perhaps I’m searching incorrectly?

The lamb was very spicy, but with complex flavors that didnt get killed by the spiciness. I only made it once (lamb was expensive in Japan), and I really don’t recall the ingredients.

Do you just want that actual recipe in text, or do you want to try to recreate nonetheless?

Do you just want that actual recipe in text, or do you want to try to recreate nonetheless?
I would like to locate the original recipe, for the simple reason that I really don’t remember how it tasted, just that it was good, and spicy. I really couldn’t even start to recreate it.

Back
Top Bottom