Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You ladies seem to be having a wonderful time. I'm going to have to see what all you've been up to, then I may join you. Keep it up!

We love it here Licia. Feel free to join us anytime; you will never want to leave. Care for some wine or a piña colada with Parrot Bay ladies? Just filled up the bar. Where have those waiters gone? Mud, are we getting a new crew?

I started watching "In Her Shoes" the other day but got to 10 minutes into it. Is it any good? I loved watching "Failure to Launch" and "The Wedding Date" (absolutely gorgeous date that woman has, huh?). I haven't graduated to Netflix yet so I'm a bit behind on the movies.

Let's keep the tunes going girls....anyone like Gloria Gaynor?

Last edited:
"In her shoes" - Good movie, good lessons learned.
"Failure to Launch" - critics hated it, which is why I rented it. Like it a lot, and I can never get sick of watching Matthew McConahaghey (sp?)
"The Wedding Date" - like this one too. Debra Messing is adorable as is her "date". Cute.

Hey - Gloria Gaynor - crank it up.

:whistling Once I was afraid, I was petrified
just thinking I could never live without you by my side.
But then I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong and I learned how to get along and so you're back....

Got room for one more? I'll bring my brownies!

Here's my deal this week - my son is having major surgery; our house is being sided, new windows/garage doors, foundation work, painting etc. All in the next 2 weeks!!!

On a lighter note - any Grey's Anatomy fans here - seriously?

":whistling....so now GO, walk out the door
just turn around now, cause you're not welcome anymore
were'nt you the one who tried to____ me with your ___ (help me out jkath)
you'd think I'd crumble, you'd think I'd lay down and die.
Oh, no not I, I will survive!.....

Here's one for all of us ladies here: She's Not Just a Pretty Face by Shania Twain (sorry Alix, know you're sick of her). http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/twain_shania/artist.jhtml Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, Shania is all good here. (We've been listening to other stuff recently so I can handle it again)

Marmalady, you need Sven. Just over from Sweden he is a masseuse par excellence. *snapping fingers* Sven! could you come and work on poor Marm for a bit? She's a wee bit tense. And Michael, could you bring some of those lovely brownies over with some coffee? Thanks. Love the new staff mudbug.

Coffee? I was thinking of having some myself but it just tenses me up more. Michael, a glass of wine, please?

Well the coffe was some time ago. Its definitely cocktail hour now. I'll have a glass of wine too please. And could someone come and rub my feet? I've been making pies and appleasuace all day, I'm bushed.

Oh, Middie, I knew there had to be someone else - we need to start a topic - seriously. I only discovered it once last season; ran out and rented the 1st season DVD, blew through that, and then my son got me the entire 2nd season - all 27 episodes! - which arrived on Sept. 14. Can you believe I watched them all!! before the new season started last night?!!! Am I nuts or what?!!

Um...hello? Nuts? For watching Patrick Dempsey? I don't think so. I like the show, but we miss it all the time because it seems to fall at times when I am driving kids around.

Alix said:
Um...hello? Nuts? For watching Patrick Dempsey? I don't think so. I like the show, but we miss it all the time because it seems to fall at times when I am driving kids around.

Alix - that's what the little recording thingy is on the VHR! Also, the video/DVD rentals should all have season 1 and 2 available for rental.

McDreamy - sigh.

jkath said:
"In her shoes" - Good movie, good lessons learned.
jkath
Love the move. It sure teaches us to keep family close and dear, above and beyond anyone else. I especially liked the last part when Cameron read the poem to her sister:

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
not fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) by E.E. Cummings

Last edited by a moderator:
marmalady said:
Alix - that's what the little recording thingy is on the VHR! Also, the video/DVD rentals should all have season 1 and 2 available for rental.

McDreamy - sigh.

ROFL! VCR is recording Survivor when I'm out unfortunately.

wasabi

Have a great time in Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies who are kind to Animals.

I am kind to animals - I have a Toy Poople named Jolie and she is a terror.

Everyone have fun.

Jill And Jolie

mudbug said:
Jill, we are even kind to critters like Jolie. Come and join us in this pool of indulgence.

Mudbug; It seems the ladies like their indulgences more than the men like the excitement and passion that is available in this life. Again, I'm just the odd man out. I see the world a bit differently I guess.

But that's Ok, 'cause my family is passionate too. You ladies have fun and relax in the cyber-tub. It's a good thing. Just remember, that though I will be a good boy, as you were kind enough to invite me in for some goodies a while back, there will come a time when I won't be able to resist a little playfull mischief. Fortunately, that time is not now.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom